My husband says I don't dress up for him or try to turn him on. We've been together for eleven years. I'm so tired of being the one to buy and wear sexy lingerie that he forgets about later. He won't pick out anything for me to wear for him. He brought me a stripper pole for my B-Day last year and we only used it once . Everytime I want to he says he doesnt feel like putting it up. What should I do I can't be any more of a seductress. Should I keep trying or just get sexxxy for myself? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• yes I agree with the other posters....do it for yourself, in fact take him outta the equation, get outfits that you like not because he would like them, you will enjoy them more I think.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 1:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I think you should hire a shirtless Adonis to put up your stripper pole.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Get a brazilian! It is awesome for the sex life! Plus it makes you feel super sexy!
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Wait he got you a stripper pole for your birthday? did you ask for one? Because that sounds to me like he got you a gift for himself.

I think it's bullshit to say to someone you don't try to look sexy for me but then doesn't take the initiative to let that person know exactly what they are looking for. You are not a mind reader. If he has a vision in his head of what he likes and your open to exploring then he should be putting some effort in as well. What is HE doing to make the situation better. It's a two way street.

I have always found that when my partner treats me like they desire me and find me sexy it makes me want to act and be sexier. If he is treating you like you have given up and are unappealing how is that going to make you feel sexy and want to be the part.

He's acting selfish imo
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 3:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• He's being such a whine a$$. Get sexy for yourself and initiate sex when you're feeling sexy and when he comes onto you (trust me he will once you start exuding that confidence) don't turn him down.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I think he should make some sexy effort too.Like vaccuume naked......fold laundry in a g string........Hey at least you will have a clean house.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My personal thoughts.

Being sexy for ME far outweighs being sexy for anyone else.. The extra of how my husband looks/responds/treats me is just icing on the cake really... Being sex for me is what makes me feel good what makes me happy.. My husband can not make me feel sexy or think that I'm sexy.. Sexy is a state of mind, that only I have sway over.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Get sexy for yourself and the rest will follow......

Answer by older at 1:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Get sexy for yourself.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 1:42 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• i agree do it for your self!!
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2011