I am 35 years old and I think im pregnant??

My breasts are sore and feel real heavy? I have acquired blue veins from my shoulder to nipples on breasts. My legs hurt constantly and I cant get rid of this headache. I have taken two pee tests and both are negative. I did have a mentrual on june 1st that was short and light and then on july 1st i had one for two days. My lower abdomin is hard and it seems to hurt around ribs. Sometimes I think im pregnant but then other times my stomach is soft. I cant get into drs until the 21st anyone have any opinions?

colediaz

Asked by colediaz at 2:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Chances are you aren't because both pee tests said negative. However it could be a chemical imbalance in your body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I would make sure you make it to your doctors appointment. My daughter-in-law had the same sort of symptoms and had two negative pregnancy tests. My grandaughter is now 5 years old.
    khadijah68

Answer by khadijah68 at 2:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Well can I ask how far along she was when she finally went to the doctors?
    colediaz

Answer by colediaz at 2:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2008