What part of your body are you most self conscious about and why?

....and what part of your body are you most happy with and why?

sophiafarris

Asked by sophiafarris at 12:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• BOOBS!!!! lol... because they sag
    NoshnBasket

Answer by NoshnBasket at 12:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My teeth, my mother never took me to a dentist and my teeth are horrible. The part that I like is my hips. I have what my grandmother calls "baby hips."
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My neck because when I was young I saw these older ladies with turkey like necks and when they tanned you could see lines. It was so nasty. Im really into keeping my neck clean and slim I know weird LOL. Im most happy with my legs though. They are awesome.
    Anonymous

• All the parts covered in fat because they're covered in fat. And sadly, I'm happy with my arms from the elbow down because for some odd reason they don't accumulate fat! But I'm working on my weight and once I loose a good 30lbs I'll stop complaining about my body.
    Anonymous

• My thighs, they're huge! I swear the balloon!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 12:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I broke the ring finger on my hand last summer playing volleyball. Broke the pfelange (sp?) almost off. The tendon dropped. I had to have surgery to pull the tendon back up and also a pin in the top of it. It's been almost 5 months since I had the pin removed but my finger still has a big hump and I can't bend it all the way and can't make a fist. I don't even bother polishing my nails anymore because that finger is just ugly. I think it will always have a hump.

Besides the finger, I'm happy with everything else.
    Micksbabe

Answer by Micksbabe at 12:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I should answer my own question-- I'm most disappointed with my tummy right at the moment. I got back to my pre-pregnancy weight and size really quickly (I had my baby in June), but the skin is just a little looser and I am DEFINITELY working on tightening up a little. I love my eyes and my cheekbones the best.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 12:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My butt, my arms, and my stomach. I've LOVED being pregnant because I haven't had to suck in my belly for nine months LOL!

My favorite would have to be my boobs and my face. I have a freaking model face but my body is like OMGWTF. It's annoying : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My whole body except my eyes. Years of abuse and neglect have caught up with me and now I am paying a very large price. Lots of medical issues which I am taking care of and trying to live a healthier life. At 46 I am teaching my kids to take care of your body now so it will take care of you later in life.
    Anonymous

• My Stretch marks all over i hate them.. but i LOVE my boobs.. They are good size and not saggy yet lol !
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 1:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2008