Free vent session - whats pissing you off today?

I have a pain in my forearm & don't know why. Its annoying!

OK, your turn.....................GO!

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• MY MOTHER!!! I finally got a job and am so excited to get out of the house. (I'm a 21yo single mom just moved in with my mom after a split from the baby daddy) and my mom says no i'm not watching him (my ds) and says i need to find a better job than being a waitress at a bar even though she's the one that said when i first started looking that i should go to mcdonalds, walmart, anywhere! and now she's says i can do better and she won't watch my son. So pissed! She's the one who said only ditch diggers start at the top! I don't have any qualifications to get a better job than this for right now. I'm just thankful i got one! She's trying to stomp on my parade. I found a baby sitter though who lives like right next to my new work so... HAHA MOM!!!!
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• the troll who keeps posting racist question in the answers-section, for one.
    two..can't really complain about much about me today..considering what's going on in other parts of the world!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• The STUPID person who keeps posting STUPID ''questions'' and just HAS to throw the RACE card in there, STUPID STUPID STUPID!

whew okay.....next,..ummmm that I have to go get ready and pick up something for dinner, but I REALLy don't feel like moving! and its pissing me off that this house is dirty AGAIN and it won't clean itself lol
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Trying to look up medical information for my boss. : /

There's this thing called HIPAA...so yeah, not getting very far but it's still my job.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• LOL dullscissors.

i have curled my hair since last night and left them in since today and STILL havent taken them out...only because i thought we would plan on going out tonight so i got ready. My husband texts my sister and says he hopes we arent out too late because he needs his beauty sleep to get up at 6:30 tommorow to go fishing, so she says lets not plan to go out and i get very PO'D because i expected to go out. Did he forget about that one thursday when i went out with them and got to bed at 2 in the morning and had to get up for the kids at 6? ...he didnt even have to work that day, i let him sleep in!

UGH
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• what is pissing me off to day is my youngest now home sick. I can not get rid of sick kids around here. I can clean my house but what and how is the school doing their cleaning. That is my vent for the day.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:22 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My dh is sick and has been sick for almost a week now. Can't get nothing done around the house! Ugh
    limitations

Answer by limitations at 2:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Son never had a poopy pullup since he and I came home after Daycare called me at work. I understand germs and sickness but he's been eating like a pig since. No fever, nothing. Just frustrating.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2011