SUICIDE ; (

Has anyone you known or loved taken there own life? if so, they did they leave a note as to why they wanted too? Its so sad....a friend of mine accidentally killed himself and it was brutal to go through.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Health

• One of my daughters' best friends hung himself. There was no note. He was also one of my day care children. He was only 15. I truely blame anti-depressants for many of our suicides. They should be outlawed. It is sad, suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem. Life can be so hard at times, we need to learn healthy coping skills and teach our children the same. All too often people don't take time to truely be there for each other or the person suffering isolates and it is too late. Suicide is selfish. The ones who are left behind suffer. We just had a family friends' daughter take her life. She was approx 50, She left behind a 21 and 11 year old daughter. I can't understand......
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My mom tried to 5 years ago - she apparently left a note and all of the needed information any one would need, she tried to overdose on her medication which now apparently has a blocker affect and most of the times will only make you vomit so she got scared of maybe the finalization part of it or something and called her friend.. I got the call from my Step dad after she was in the hospital.. I am so sorry about your friend.. *hugs* Mental illness is a terrible disease..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I'm sorry you had to go thru that. It must be very difficult. I am fortunate that no one I have ever known has commited suicide. I will say a prayer.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Yes someone did and no note.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 2:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My brother committed suicide on Nov. 19, 1996. He did not leave a note. He just took a shotgun and killed himself and I'm the one who found him..this was his 3rd attempt.
    emandnsmom

Answer by emandnsmom at 2:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I have not known anyone. I am so sorry this happened. The death of a young person is always hard :'(
    Mommyto2LilMen

Answer by Mommyto2LilMen at 3:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I didn't say that my friend should of left a note, why would he?? if it was an accident?? EXACTLY! I simply asked a question & that was part of it.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• OMG emandnsmom I am so sorry to hear this.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• so so sad
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Sorry for your loss LeJane it is selfish & so sad...hard to understand.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2011