I really want

to slap some of these young men who either wear their pants off their ass or wear skinny jeans. seriously you look stupid and that is what i want to tell them everytime i see someone dressed like that. anyone else feel the same way? i know i put this in relationship section but the other categories don't get as much viewing.

lucky35

Asked by lucky35 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I feel the same way. But, then, I'm sure that everyone hated the skin tight hip-hugger jeans and tube tops we wore in my teen years, too. And, I know for a FACT, the mini skirts and go-go boots about drove parents crazy! Not to mention all the long-haired boys. LMAO!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• i feel you. but i try to remember how i dressed back in the day lol..and it was the in styal then. my dd introduced me to her somewhat b/f and i wanted to laugh..skinny jeans and just bever hair. i wouldve thought he was gay ( and there is nothing wrong with that. ) but thats how he looked. but he was a nice kid and well mannerd. i was thankful his pants wernt around his butt lol...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I think we should be able to press indecent exposure against them!!! Thats how bad it gets on my nerves
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• i just hate seeing the pants like really way off their asses, its like okay why are you even wearing the pants then.
    lucky35

Comment by lucky35 (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• pants hanging off the ass is just trashy to me. But a guy in tight pants if he has the right body does kinda do it for me sometimes.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 3:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Oh my gosh if I can see your butt cheek indent through your undies coming up over the top of your jeans then we have a serious problem... especially if it's a guy. I am so thankful dh hasn't jumped on that bandwagon!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I hate it too! Pull up your pants, PLEEEEASE!
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• YES!
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I feel the same.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I agree! two very unattractive looks.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2011