How do I approach this to the bf?? half naked pics found

I was about to upload new ultrasound pictures of my baby, and apparently have NO idea where in the computer I saved them. So as Im browsing folders like "pictures" ,"other" , "other stuff", I come across photos of a half naked woman!! 3 were from a site and they were totally different from these. But I swear they look like one of his FRIENDS!!!! I dont know WHEN they were sent to him, how long they been there and so on. I dont want to bring it up cause I dont want to argue. yet. we split for a while so was it when we were split? I dunno..if so then ok. but what if it wasnt?!??! I dont know how to approach it. first reaction was to text him about a talk is needed when he gets home, but do i really want to ruin my night. lol what would u do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• you can chance ruining your night
    or
    say nothing and this come up later down the road, only to find that there is more to issue than you knew,
    and have it ruin your year
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• it was pretty stupid to worry about it ruining my night.. just really unexpected
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• i would say something to dh. only cause u will wonder forever..but do it nicely if u jump on him he wont talk. so if anything make him a nice dinner set the table and put the pictures under the plate...he will see them. look at his reaction. and just say i found these. see what he says. least anything u get to see him spit his food out. or fumble around. if he cheated then slap him. but if it was the past..it was the past. best of luck to u. xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• i would talk in person. just let him know you were looking for pictures and came across somthing that your not ok with
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• If you want to find out when they were sent you can go back in that folder that you found them in and sort by "date modified" if you can't see the "date modified" change the view in the window to "show details" or "details". If its from a long time ago and he doesn't remember they are there then I wouldn't make a big fuss over it.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• talk to him. dont ask if it was from ur plit. let him tell u when. you also can click on the pic to get info on it. it shoulnt even be on the computer if you live together. actually shouldnt even be on there. i know hw u feel. dont text him u wanna talk just wait til he gets home. take a calm approch no matter how mad u might be. cause you do need to talk about it
    minki111

Answer by minki111 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

minki111

• When he gets home, gently bring it up, the moment you start yelling is the moment they stop listening. Explain to him that you came across some pics when looking for your ultrasound pics and was curious to where they came from and why he has them. This happened to me once in the beginning of my marriage and I was devastated, he was very truthful and we went through counseling which has made out marriage stronger.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• yup recieved dec 13 2010 ha
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I think you need to talk about it. If it's nothing to worry about and it happened when you were split up then he should have no problem simply saying just that. If you calmly approach him and he gets defensive and it turns into a fight then you know something is very wrong. He should have no problems with reassuring you about something that you found and are worried about. If you keep your mouth shut about it it's just going to fester.

But PLEASE don't pull the "we need to talk" text I HATE that when it's done to me. makes me go nuts in anticipation and I can't focus on anything
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 3:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2011