TSUNAMI

Lets all say a prayer for the ppl in Japan, and all the other ppl it may affect in other parts of the world.

BUMP pls....keep it going.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• prayingPraying that the reactor at the nuclear plant can be cooled in time. So scary!

My thoughts and prayers also go out to everyone affected by the earthquake and the tsunami's.

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Another 6.6 after shock just hit Japan.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 2:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Here in California boats in the harbor at Santa Cruz are rocking, crashing, some capsized. Many coastal cities have had evacuations. The beaches are closed, but people are trying to stay relatively close to the harbor, to re-tie their boats between the surges of surf. Some are successful, some are not. But nothing like the devastation in Japan. We have some family there, can't reach them by phone yet. So much loss, in the blink of an eye. It makes our problems seem small. Our prayers go out to all who are impacted by this tragedy.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Oh, man! I didn't hear about the 6.6 after shock. I have been prayin all mornin, when I first heard my heart broke for them.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I heard Crescent City Ca. My ex MIL lived there...just wondering how bad things are out on the coast. Poor Japan ...my heart goes out to those poor ppl. Hawaii too!
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Prayers for those who have love ones stationed over there will hear from them soon!
    Prayers for those in Hawaii and Cailfornia affected as well!
    MomofJJS

Answer by MomofJJS at 6:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Wow i didn't hear that either going to go put the news back on....
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2011