Ovulation confusion??

ok so I have done a little bit of research and for the past couple months I have been looking at the cervix position and cm. Me and my boyfriend were fighting and not doing too good last month and he said hateful stuff so I took the plan b pill. Now we have worked things out, we want to try for a baby. I have had a high open cervix for about 4 days now my lmp was on February 27th, the problem is I am not having very much cm. We had sex on march 9th and he went inside me but haven't had sex anymore. is there anyway possible the sperm survived or do I need to have sex again????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• The best thing to do is get an ovulation test kit.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Actually, the best thing to do is to chart your temperatures. It's unrealistic to expect pregnancy in your first month of trying, especially when you don't even know when you ovulate. use www.fertilityfriend.com, it will teach you everything you need to know and help you pinpoint ovulation.
    Also, check your cervix at the same time, in the same position, every day. It changes during the day. LOW, soft and open is fertile. As for cm, if you feel like you generally don't produce enough fertile CM, then when your next cycle starts, take evening primrose oil capsules - you can buy them at walmart or anyplace with vitamins - but only until you ovulate, if you keep taking after ovulation it will make your luteal phase shorter.
    In regards to sex...try not to make sex just about having a baby. Have sex because you're in love and you love to share the experience with your partner. Don't focus on sex as just for conception.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 2:52 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I'm not sure how long you have been trying but try to relax about it. Have fun trying to conceive. I agree with Fluffy.

SJSMOMMA

Answer by SJSMOMMA at 4:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• You should try an ovulation kit.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 6:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2011