Frizzy

I have tried everything! This product, that product, expensive products, cheap products .... Nothing works! My daughter has majorly frizzy hair and nothing calms down the wild beast (her hair, not her .... although come to think of it ... she can be very wild!). Has any one with frizzy hair found something to help?

cecyh9

Asked by cecyh9 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• to a hair analysis. take some hair and run your fingers up it from end to roots.. is it rough? then take and put your hands inches from each other and pull between the fingers... do you see any elasticity or does it immediately break?

if yes to either or both... you need not only better shampoo and conditioner that contain protein or keratin but some protein treatments.. (for at home recipes pm me).
    if no to both.. is her hair curly? try a defuser and mouse.. apply mouse, then use the defuser until hair is still slightly damp.. don't touch until air dries the rest.
    also try a little diamond head when hair is still wet.. less is more for defrizz products.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• have you tried sunsilk in the green bottle? it works great for me and my dd, we have naturally curly hair and it can get crazy sometimes but that seems to tame it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• rub their hair with a dryer sheet. works every time.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I live in Central Texas which is always humid and have curly hair that is a frizzy mess so I feel for you. I am in love with the Avon Lotus Shield product. I sell Avon and sell tons of this stuff. www.youravon.com/dhullum Just apply it and then you can let air dry or if you want to take the time to use a round brush and blow dry your daughters hair it will usually hold for two to three days. Its not greasy and thick like most of the products its a creamy texture.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:31 AM on Mar. 13, 2011