My son has diahrreah AGAIN, should I be worried?

My son has diahrreah for the 3 time in the last 2 weeks. Should I be concerned. He has not had anything to eat out of the ordinary. He has not tried any new food. It sucks because I am trying to potty train!

mrssmitley1210

Asked by mrssmitley1210 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Health

• I'd keep him hydrated but I'd also call the doctor and see what he says.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• could be nothing my now 3 year old gets diarehea a lot for no reason. She wont go all day like you would with diarehea, but just when she did or does go it will be diarehea. She has been like this since she was a baby. It was very hard to potty train her because of that. But then again it could be a virus of some kind he is fighting so if you are worried see what your doctor says.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• my girls have a had bug now for about 4 to 5 weeks and that is part of it. Just make sure does not get dyrated. If in doubt call your doctor. also when have this problem try to cut back on dairy products like milk and cheese. If problem after milk try latcose milk to see if dairy is the problem. or wise just let it run its course and I know that is hard to just hang in there.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My son is allergic to milk as is so he drinks lactaid.
    mrssmitley1210

Comment by mrssmitley1210 (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• so probley just a virus but can call doctor just in case
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Sounds like a virus, poor guy! Hope he feels better soon!!
    Mommyto2LilMen

Answer by Mommyto2LilMen at 3:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• my son had that problem for a whole week n the doctor told me it could be toddlers' diarreha and it comes drinking alot of juice and milk i just gave gatorade and water and it stopped
    sunkist84

Answer by sunkist84 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2011