Tattoo?

I love tattoos and have a few. how many of you mommies have them and how many? feel free to tell me where they are and of what. maybe they can give me some ideas of new place to put more at. i might get one on my torso this sunday =)

MissChunkyLuv

Asked by MissChunkyLuv at 3:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No not yet but I am designing one my self with my babie's names etc. and one day I will actually eventually get it put on me it also involves a cross just not sure where to put it yet? maybe my left side of my back or centered.... & a I'm little freaked out with the pain cuz once ya start ya have to finish it! I want it to be unique.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• a rose with a tigers head in the middle on my shoulder a giraffe on my ankle (i love giraffes) and a dragonfly on my wrist. my father dies two years ago and a few months after he died we were outside playing and a dragonfly kept following my daughter everwhere she went. if she stopped moving it would land on the sidewalk and wait til she started moving again and then start flying around her. i have no doubt it was her grandfather playing with her.at least that is what i would like to think. so a few months later i got a tattoo of a dragonfly
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I have several...most of which I got when I was 18, and before I had a professional job where I would have to struggle to keep them all hidden. Now I wish I didn't have them, or at least not where they are.

My favorite are my daughter's feet on top of my foot. The ones I hate the most, mostly because they're the ones I hate to have to cover, is the tribal across my chest, and my armband.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I have 2 but if I had money I would have SOOO many more!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I have 5. i plan to get 3 more or 4 more. hope 2 this sunday =).. I have my daughters name with a butterfly landing on the corner of her name on my front left shoulder. 3 stars on my inner wrist, my nickname on my lower back ( which i wish i could remove), tribal coqui frog on the back of my neck. and a huge rose on the left side of my back for my daughter.. her name in english means MY Pretty/Beautiful Rose. (MiLinda Rose).
    MissChunkyLuv

Comment by MissChunkyLuv (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I have my sons name on my left side, I have my daughters name on my right side, a dragonfly on my right hip, and a butterfly tramp stamp(it was my first, go figure), and I have a few more I want.
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 4:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Lol @ ashley. I feel ur pain thats where my nickname is and im so embrassed to have it lol
    MissChunkyLuv

Comment by MissChunkyLuv (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I have 2 a dolphin on one hip the other is a yin/yang with lines through it (Dh help me with this one) we have you and me (since it's bad luck to put a name). My DH and I are so different. the cracks never touch so it symbolizes we all have out pro but they should be able to be worked out. this is on my other hip
    aus14

Answer by aus14 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• not me ... but most of my friends have at least one
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I have three and you can see them on my profile.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2011