Baby fever anyone?

i dont know if this is a personal thing im going through or fairly common. my husband got a vasectomy last year after our 3rd child, and granted it was the best thing for our family. we made our big family when he was in the army, and now that he was honorably discharged due to an injury we seriously can't afford anymore babies. however after our youngest turned 1 in January i've really been battling this sadness about never having another baby. it's not that i want another one, it's mostly that i miss when mine were so small.. and EASY! LOL! they're 4, 2 & 1 and they are good girls, but they have their moments & i sure do miss the times i could put them in a swing or something and they would be content. i miss when they're tiny & snuggly all the time =( i think when i look for work again i will seek work in the infant room at a daycare!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know. I am the same way. I had my tubes tied after my second and though I have no desire to have another I SOO mis the baby stuff. :0(
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I miss things like my babies falling asleep on me or the cute things they do, but then I watch them fight and act like PITAs and I don't think I would want to start back over again.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2011