Has this ever happened to your SO???? (might be TMI) adult content

So me and DH were doing the nasty this morning before he went off to bring home the bacon, when he stopped abruptly. I thought that he had.....finished early...and was about to start complaining (all in good fun of course) when he started freaking all the way out. He said that the baby had kicked him in his junk! LOL
Now I doubt that this is even possible but he swears up and down that the baby kicked him in his junk. I asked him if it were possible that he just felt me contracting...no, it was the baby....now he's saying (he called from work) that he thinks we should "cool it" until Sonny is born. Thats in JUNE!!! I'm sorry but that's not going to work for me lol
What should I do? And has this ever happened to you and your SO?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 3:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Yup this happened to us when we were pregnant.....He was super freaked out and didnt want to have sex as much. (which didnt bother me cuz I was super tired!). Then later in pregnancy we were told to have sex before my induction in order to soften the cervix.....he really didnt want to because the baby was head down- and you could feel the head....So when our baby was born with a bruise on his head--you should have seen his face when I told him the nurse said it was a bruise from his penis. LOL

But all in all, Yes this can happen! You are not alone
    RiaChristine

Answer by RiaChristine at 4:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• absolutely. i was nine months pregnant. my so swore that our son kicked his penis. he said we shouldn't have sex any more til after he was born. he wasn't born for another month. then i had to wait two more months because of my c section healing. it really sucked going that long without sex. but my so was really freaked out.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• LMBO! That's too funny and I'm sure impossible. I bet it was just a strong kegel.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 3:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• That is funny. And I don't know if its possible since the mucus plug blocks the bottom of your cervix. But maybe he/she kicked hard enough. I know sometimes this one kicks hard enough that my stomach jumps super high.
    kandimomma

Answer by kandimomma at 3:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• When I was pregnant, I didn't like foolling around, because it felt to me like the baby was watching.I know it isn't possible.But that was how I really felt.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 4:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• It is not possible- look it up online to get legit evidence and then show him so he believes you. No matter how big he is, there's no way he could get that far. Good luck!!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• That is too funny!! When you go to your ob- ask him if it is possible for the baby to kick his junk. Maybe if he had a a professional's opinion he might relax a little.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• That's impossible. Try taking him to your next ob appointment and asking the nurse or better yet call up a nurse. That is really funny though. Could've been that he went far in and hit your cervix and your cervix contracted... or could be a simple muscle spasm
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• that's funny!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• makin excuses
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2011