My son at 23......

Still comes into my room when he wakes up to kiss me, and returns at night when he is ready to retire, just like he did when he was small. How many of you have one of these.................that lives at home and still does the same?

Asked by older at 3:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • aww, how sweet! i have four girls...no sons. sometimes i grieve the fact that i did not have a son...imagine what he would have done. i can relate to "rosiemendo" comment above...my oldest daughter hardly gives me the time of day...unless she needs funds, lol!
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 10:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I think that is sweet and you should enjoy every minute of it.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 4:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• You are very lucky. I have a 23 year old daughter who lives at home. She doesn't give me the right time of day. It's killing me inside that she hasn't really talked to me for 2 weeks now. I would die for one kiss from her or even a "hello" or "goodbye" when she comes and goes. You have a son to treasure.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• All 3 of mine do, my son is 25, Daughter 23 and youngest 17, they are GREAT!!!!!
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 3:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• that is great i think, my son's are younger but my 16 yr old always tells me he loves me, and i still get the hugs and kisses from my 8 yr old.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• buttonlts, that is so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!I personally love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by older (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• rosiemendo, I am so sorry to hear that, but please climb those walls she is putting up, don't let this go on, sit her down and talk woman to woman, break the barrier, never give up.

Comment by older (original poster) at 8:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2011