If you could go back and do something differently ...

I know we have all thought about it alot. if you could go back and change something anything would u?

you dont have to say what it is but I love to read so feel free to explain if you like.

In a way I would and in a way I wouldnt change anything cuz than i wouldnt be where I am today.

MissChunkyLuv

Asked by MissChunkyLuv at 4:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't ever regret, anything I have done or look back, I look forward one day at a time........

Answer by older at 4:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• The only thing I would change is my temper when my older kids were little.

Everything else even my divorce and second marriage is part of making me who I am today.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I wish I would have changed many things I did - I live with regret and daily guilt.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I would have pulled my daughter out of 1st grade right when her teacher turned into a Bitch, instead of letting her sit there and suffer, thinking everything would get better! my daughter lost so much class time because of that fn damn woman...
    goddess99

Answer by goddess99 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I think of this often, and my end result is no- I wouldn't change anything..many people ask me if I could, would I have never married my abusive ex who ruined part if my life..truth is no, b/c the abuse started AFTER we married and everything I went through made me stronger and now I'm a survivor and able to help other victims..also that trail of events (and others) led me to my SO, dd, etc so can't regret anything, I only wish friends and family weren't hurt during my learning process..
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I would have changed that i cold not be there at my fathers side when he died.I had to work.And he was an hour away.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• There are TONS of things Id go back and change IF I could.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• well id want it to end back with my hubby & my daughter lol.. But I do wish i would have taken my school years more serious. Studied hard. Get involved in sports or something. College ASAP. Not slept with 1 guy so my DH could have had my virginity (me & dh started dating in highschool)....Been better with money & saved saved saved..
    Id still want to meet & date dh thru highschool & have my dd @ at 24..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2011