How would you have handled this?

The other day my dh and I were doing our daily routine (walking) well I usually wear my sweat pants that help absorb sweat oh and it has been cold lately so I wear my cotton sweat pants under my other ones well this day I only wore my cotton ones well I started jogging and my dh was now behind me then he speed up to me and told me...(I hope you know that your ass is all wet) I'm like...yeah! I'm sweating. He's like well it looks bad it looks like you peed on yourself I said so what! People are going to know I am sweating not think that I peed on myself.
He's like I don't know why you didn't wear you other pants that you usually wear I told hi, I had forgot and that I don't care how I look we were exercising....duh! He's like well don't do that again bc it looks reallybad I just blew him off and finished our walk....I did have a jacket on thathelped alittle to hide but I guess it wasn't good enough for my dh.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• you handled it great! I think it bothered him more then you.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Tell him to worry about himself and to not care what people think.
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Lol...I understand your point of veiw but I also get your hubby's too...If we like it or not we are kind of a reflection of our spouse, just like our kids are a reflection of us...he's probably thinking if you look "bad" he looks bad too....to tell you the honest to God truth I don't think I would want to be out with my hubby if he had a big wet stain dripping down his crotch either so...yeah I get it, but hey you WERE working out so....lol funny story though
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• He should not worry because you guys were working out.. But you did handle it quite well..
    AJMcGuire

Answer by AJMcGuire at 4:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Dude, you were exercising. People go through this all the time at the gym. You handled it fine and he can get over it.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I would inform him. That from now on I will be exercising without him. Sense I embarrass him.

Answer by louise2 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I think you handled it perfectly. =]]]
    BlueMockingbird

Answer by BlueMockingbird at 10:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2011