Witches' Datebook, or an almanac, or both?

Ok, maybe I'm a freak lol, but I have TWO Witches' almanacs (Spell-a-Day and Magical) AND the Datebook lol. I am an organizational freak when it comes to scheduling things, and I can't stand not knowing sings, dates, etc. I have a hard copy of the Magical Almanac, the Spell-a-Day on my Kindle, and the Witches' Datebook in my purse at all times. Am I totally weird lol? This is the first year that I've gotten the datebook and I absolutely LOVE it! I can't believe I was hesitant about buying it. It's going to be a yearly staple for me.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 4:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• You aren't obsessing any more than the average christian who is afraid that everything they do is sinful and that if they aren't in church 6 times a week they will end up in hell. I'm not personally that organized, which can be an awful disadvantage when I can't find that spell I KNOW I have because I kind of remember doing it a couple of months ago. You're just serious about your path. Good for you. And maybe just a teensy bit anal retentive?? Sending a big psychic hug your way!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 4:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I don't buy the almanacs usually. I do however have and love my datebook. LIke you I am overly organized, but I live my life out of a 3 ring binder that's broken up in to sections for everyday, business #1, business #2, business training & support, charities, vaccine advocacy and religious advocacy... Plus I keep my date book and phone book in there... With all that broken down I don't need the almanac too, it would just be one more thing. Plus, the datebook has all the information on the moons and planets and whatnot...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:42 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Miss BAT... are you a virgo.... like me lol
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 9:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• LOL I'm OCD about organization when it comes to certain things. My mom is OCD and I've picked up on a little of it. My house isn't in perfect order, but all of MY things like cosmetics, hair stuff, etc. are in containers with detailed lists stuck on the lids and I'm in the process of cataloging my books (alphabetically) with index cards. It's kind of crazy, but I like knowing where all of my stuff is at all times. I almost died when I didn't have a date book. I had sticky notes everywhere, notes on my hands, etc. It was bad lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• That's one thing I LOVE about the datebook. I bought my almanacs before I decided to get the datebook, and if I had known how thorough it is, I might not have gotten either of them. I do like the stories and info in those, though. I keep all my old almanacs and look back over them sometimes to look at my notes, spells, recipes, etc. I know the datebook has that sort of thing, too, but the almanacs have a bit more. Next year I may just buy the datebook again, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 5:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• No, I'm a Libra (somehow lol). It has NEVER suited me at all, though. My Shamanic and Chinese zodiac things suit me more lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Oh, but if you go by that whole "There are really 13 signs in the zodiac!" thing, I WOULD be a Virgo lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• BTW, WitchQueen, "anal-retentive" is hyphenated.

And I have the Witch's Almanac.
    My brain works better month to month not week to week.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• BTW, WitchQueen, "anal-retentive" is hyphenated. And I have the Witch's Almanac. My brain works better month to month not week to week. Answer by MamaK88

As you should know, my friend, goddesses are not bound by perfections as dictated by human beings.  My brain only works in seven second increments, so you're doing much better than I!

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2011