I am so sick of this sh*t

i am a sahm and i never have ne money to do nething. sure my parents give me a few bucks here adn there when they can and at tax time dh gives me $100 or so. but for the rest of the year i have nothing and i hate asking for money and when i work up the nerve and dh says he'll give me money to go get my nails done something will come up and helll change his mind. i cant go get a job because we cannot afford day care and i do love staying at home w/ my kids but i think it would cut my srtess level down to have some time w/o worring aboutt he kids and just for the simple fact that i would have my own money and i wouldnt have to ask for things i want or need. are there ne places that help w/ daycare? i tried ccms but they told me to get it i have to b working. i was like what the fuck ! i just need some help. i need either a way to get help w/ daycare or a stay at home job that doestn cost 1 single penny to start up w/ does ne1 have ne ideas please help.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• look into Avon, or doing like a pampered chef or partylite party. Maybe you will get some better answers i hope.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Do you cook, clean, take care of the kids? In my opinion, that is a job. Do you not have your own debit card? As for help with daycare.. I'm not sure. How far out is it until your kids go to school?
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Of course you have to be working to get assistance with child care...isn't that why you want to get assistance anyway? So you can work?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Avon, pampered chef and partylite all cost money to start.

What about an overnight job when he can be home with the kids just 2 nights a week maybe at a nursing home? That would give you something and you wouldn't have to pay day care costs. Good luck
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• how old are you dear?Look into your local Health Dept.for help they can give apps to fill out to get anything you need.Be sure to fill all info out there and hand it right back in.This saves time and helps things move faster.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I can relate a bit.. I can have money when I want it but never want to ask.. I read emails for inbox dollars and get money that way, also do surveys for them there are local companies here that have paid focus groups etc, where you get 100-200-300 you can look into that. Maybe babysitting for neighbors. It's hard to give good advice when i dont know your financial situation. Id say if you do have the money, you MAKE SURE you get some, if you get a certain amount for groceries, clip coupons, look for big sales, save more and pocket the money you save. You can send me a message if you want to talk, I'm in a similar situation so maybe we can help each other.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Get a job on an oppisite shift of your husband and he can parent.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 4:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

**********

yup- that's what we did- I worked one shift and he worked another. One of us was always home with the kids that way
    and yes- Avon takes money to start - or it did when I tried it (lost money doing it- so about 3-4 months in I quit)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• PartyLite try it there is no start up fee
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 5:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Perhaps you could get a part-time job on the weekend or whenever your DH is home. Your job is taking care of the kids, but that doesn't mean that you can't have money to spend as well.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 6:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2011