Egg salad sandwiches

How do you make them? I have eggs, and my roommate loves egg salad sandwiches... help!

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Food & Drink

• mmmmm im craving one badly now LOL

well basically you hard boil some eggs. i make several so i have egg salad for a few days. i dont put a whole lot of what's traditionally put in, i put mayo & mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and thats about it.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• i just boil the eggs, maybe 6, peel them and you can either smash them with a fork or if you like chunks cut them up, put in mayo, until creamy, just do a little at a time, maybe if you like mustard a tbsp or less and salt and pepper. I don't measure the stuff i just throw in, sometimes people will put in onions or relish too.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Boil and peel eggs. Cut them in half to get out all the yolks. Mash up the yolk, and cut up the white halves into small pieces. And I just add as much mayo and mustard until I like the taste and mix it all together! I don't go fancy and add relish or anything like that.. Mmm, I might have to make these for lunch tomorrow!
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Mayo, fine onion, celery, little bit of cilantro finely chopped, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning mix it all together and put on bread - YUM
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• sorry I forgot the boil the eggs part but assumed you already knew that part! : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Eggs, mayo, celery, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, red onion, salt, pepper and paprika. Chop the veggies small and add the seasoning, mayo and mustard to taste.
    Anonymous

• Eggs, mayo a touch of mustard, chopped onion,salt, pepper, tarragon, thyme and a little white wine.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• boil eggs finekly chopped, green onions finely chopped 1 stalk celery finely chopped, mayo, mustard and fresh cracked peper all to taste mix and chill well. It is much better after chilling overnight. If I'm makiong for just grownup I also add dill.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I boil eggs, peel & chop. Everything I add is to taste - I don't measure. But, I add a squeeze of mustard (creamy dijon if I have it, regular if I don't), chopped celery, and some black pepper, then Miracle Whip til it's just right. Sometimes I'll add it just a little minced onion.
    Anonymous

• I chop eggs and onion. Add pickle relish (dill), yellow mustard, salt, pepper and mayo. Mmmmm!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 11, 2011