Moody But Cant Control It...

So ya im Pregnant 4-5 weeks. About my third week i notice i was so moody that i was making myself go crazy. I wasnt like this with my first. And ya i know its different every time but WOW! Anyway, My husband thinks im letting being pregnant get to my head and that i shouldnt have any symptoms being only 4-5 weeks. But i told him things are different everytime and i'm sorry for being moody but things are making me nuts. I feel bad and i tried to keep my mouth shut. Did any of you have symptoms early?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 1:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I got really depressed at the begining of my second pregnancy. I was always grumpy and angry at everything. Thats actually what made me go take a pregnancy test. You are actually more likely to have symptoms in the begining more then any other time during pregnancy because of the drastic hormone change that has to occur for your body to prepare for it.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 1:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i did i went off on my kids dads friend one time i didnt know i was pregnant with my son til after and i knew why i went off on him like i did lol but he deserved it
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I was tired right away, about two weeks in! My pants started getting too tight at four weeks.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2008