I am going insane today!!!!

Ok my day is going so shitty i am about to go insane.
Ok at 8:30am my son Haiden had his screaning to see where he is educationally, well he was being stubborn there, wouldn't tell teachers shapes, colors, wouldn't draw a line nothing. They did say he can go.
then my husband at 10:40am got his wisdom teeth pulled out, and now he is in pain, not wanting to do anything even if it is something simple like clean up or 3 year old.
Then i took my 5month in to the dr to make sure he didn't have an ear infection because he was not eating and really fussy this week, turns out it is a mild case of teething, and they say he is hungry so i can start feeding him more solids.
I get home, my 3 year old is up from nap, i make his supper and pause his show so he can eat throws a fit.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 4:52 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• You are having a BAD Friday. Take a hot bath & relax later when ya can...feel for ya.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Do you drink? if not, START loL!~ I'm sorry -*hugs*
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• to maxsmom11807-no i don't drink but i am so ready to call our neighbor and see if she and i can go out and have 1 or 2 or even just got to a mall. But i know if i do my husband won't like it, cuz he is in pain and don't want to watch our sons age 3years and our 5month old baby. Unless her husband wants to watch 4boys all together
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• what I used to do when my son had colic and cried all the time, I would wait for bedtime and have some ME time, I am sure you just need to get out, but if that's not an option, wait til the little ones go to bed and either go to the neighbors and play cards or have her come over and just have a couple at home so you get some unwind time too
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Got any calgon?
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 9:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2011