My kids fight All the time is that normal?

It seems that no matter what I do my kids are always fighting, yelling
& argueung is that normal or am I doing something wrong as a parent? It's very upsetting & frustrating does anyone have any sugestions to help them get along better?

JMerth

Asked by JMerth at 5:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• My sisters and I fought all the time! I think it is pretty normal.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 5:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Totally normal and healthy, they will grow up to be friends.......all you need to do is supervised fights so it doesn't get out of hand and always emphasize the importance of blood, the importance of family, there will come a time when their interests will somewhat be the same and union is formed

Answer by older at 5:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Hide anything that can be used as a weapon.........
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I think it would be abnormal if your kids DIDN'T fight all the time...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• when the kids where little none stop now that they are adults not as much but i have five kids
    when i was younger i fight with my sisters all the time one 14 kids my mom must thought she was nuts to have so many
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 5:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My sons are 4 and 6 and they fight a lot if they did not I would wonder if someone replaced my sons lol
    Mom2lovingboys

Answer by Mom2lovingboys at 6:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• yeah, it's normal. Let somebody outside the family try to start something with them tho - see how fast they act as a united front - LOL!!! You know - the old "I can beat the crap out of them - but don't you even think about it!"
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 9:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2011