Does anyone have a great method of packing for me?

I mean other than just throwing crap in a box and labeling it?

I hate packing. I'm thinking of throwing everything away and buying new... does that sound good?? LOL!

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 5:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Home & Garden

• LOL sounds good to me! im moving too but i already have the new house so ive been taking little things here and there. i already took over all the living room picture frames and 2 boxes of toys.

if you're in no rush to move, start with things that are not a necessity right now. like your knick knacks. you will be surprised how much work it cuts out when its time to pack all the essential stuff!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• i use towels to pack dishes and glasses with i hate using paper
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 5:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• It's a great time to purge. As you pack, really scrutinize what you have and get rid of (or give away) what you absolutely don't need. I'd bet you could get rid of a good 1/3 of your things. Then you have less to pack and you won't be bringing all that clutter to your new place. Clear your clutter and clear your mind! Packing will be less daunting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Mar. 12, 2011