Again anoTher problem

My puppy loves to play around but she sometimes jumps on my stomach and it hurts alot even if she steps on it, and my boobs are sooo sensitive. Is that normal or what?

Xtal556

Asked by Xtal556 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I had this issue with my chihuahua, I asked the doctor if this was bad for the baby but she assured me he's too light to do any damage, hopefully your dog is 5lbs or lighter lol
    It probably hurts because everything is just extra sensitive anyways. Good luck mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Haha I think she's like 8 pounds. But that's good. I still have to figure out if I am or not tomorrow I will find out, but that's normal for someone that's pregnet??
    Xtal556

Comment by Xtal556 (original poster) at 5:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• yeah i think its normal. lol
    i had a 9 month old husky jump on my stomach when i was 8 months pregnant... butttt we got rid of him because of that...my son was fine but it hurts like crap!!! ha if my son lands on my stomach i want to cry and im not even pregnant now lol
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:52 PM on Mar. 11, 2011