Tv shows for kids

how old is your hild(ren) and what shows do your child(ren) watch?

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• 3 - anything on sprout or disney Jr.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• 7 and 4 years old and they watch oomy-zoomy, avatar, chuggington, america's funniest home videos, and Max & Ruby... to name a few.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 5:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Max & Ruby, Caillou, Curious George, Cat in the Hat, Sid the Science Kid, Super Why. Ds is 4.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• 5 year old likes to watch sid the science kid, word world, superwhy..the upside down show etc.
    3 year old likes to watch strawberry shortcake, my little pony etc.. plus the ones my 5 year old likes
    2 year old loves to watch dinosaur train.. an anything the other two are watching
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• girls ages 9,7, and 6. They all watch chuggton, team umzoomi, peep in the big wide world, cauilou, icarly, big time rush, wipeout, jungle juction, bubble guppies, spongebob, true jackson, kid in a candy store, mickey mouse, my little pony.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 6:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• 6 and 4 1/2. We're trying to phase out tv and be a movie only house. By Summer this should be in full effect and by Sept. when little one starts school they'll hopefully have been tv free for at least 45 days and can then earn tv tickets as rewards for good deeds.

for now, though they watch the same things. wild kratts, mickey mouse clubhouse, good luck charlie, hannah montana, dino dan. sort of a mix of older and younger shows.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• they are 4 and 6 they like to watch Spongebob, Go Diego, and Yo gabba gabba, and Fan and Chum Chum
    Mom2lovingboys

Answer by Mom2lovingboys at 6:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My son is 7 and really likes pokemon. If I've got to go run errands and he's home sick I'll let him watch Cartoon Network, but I'm not real fond of it. He's perfectly happy with his nose in a book all day.

My daughter is 4 and she gets to watch the PBS shows in the morning: Sid the Science Kid, SuperWHY, Dinosaur Train, Word World and Clifford. I'll also let her watch Sesame Street (recorded from earlier in the morning), Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Handy Manny. NOT all in one day, but those are her choices.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• 2 and 3 they watch PBS and sprout
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 9:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2011