Have you ever used apple cider vinager on your face

?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• For what?
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I have on my face and scalp.. It a natural antibiotic and makes my skin really soft. It has almost completely gotten rid of the psoriasis(i can't spell today) on my scalp.
    kat1116

Answer by kat1116 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• No and I never would lol. I have a skin allergy to vinegar, so that would NOT be good. What's it good for? It seems like I've heard of doing it before, but I don't know for what.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• No what is good for ? it is new to me
    Mom2lovingboys

Answer by Mom2lovingboys at 6:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Yes, as an astringent. I've also used it as a natural mouthwash, hair rinse, and in help with removing a wart (worked better than anything the doctors did and/or recommended). I also put a tsp in my water bottles each day; it's a natural energy drink, and a natural cleanser. It has numerous health benefits and can be used in so many ways besides a salad dressing. I only use the Bragg brand; to get the full benefit, you should only use an organic, raw, unfiltered one with the "mother" (connected strand-like chains of protein enzyme molecules).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• No but I might try it
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 13, 2011