What is our purpose on earth?

Trying to get some answers...Life is so complicated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I guess understanding the meaning of Love and compassion. heck is my guess i ask the same question myself lolz
    vania_jmz

Answer by vania_jmz at 5:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I've pondered this question quite a bit growing up but I do believe that what we're hear for is for the advancement of the human race.... not with technology or business but rather by coming together with acceptance and love for one another. I think that we're supposed to take care of each other no matter the social, cultural, or religious differences. I believe that if we did take care of the Earth as it is meant and humans as we are meant to than religion would converge together and we would all see the true beauty of life.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 5:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Its different for everyone. We all have different life lessons to learn.

Answer by gemgem at 6:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I believe we all have our own purpose of being here. My reasons are THE best of all. <3
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• To live, love, learn, work and play.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• To procreate.
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 7:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I don't know what yours is but mine is to raise and support my family while continuing my education in the medical field. We make our own purpose.....it's just a matter of finding one that means something to us personally.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Each of us has a different purpose. You're reason for being here is going to be different than mine. Each life has it's own purpose, some of us have lessons to learn, others have lessons to teach...

My Two Cents About Life, Death, Fate & More...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I think it is to grow spiritually so we can reach a higher level of consciousness,a higher level of being.That has a lot to do with how we live our lives,and especially,how we interact with others.Everything we go through while in this flesh and blood body,is preparing our spirit,or soul,for spiritual freedom,so to speak.And it's all up to you.It's your responsibility,your choice,on how far you want to go.
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 9:54 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• different for each individual
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 12, 2011