How do you feel about today's Rap music?

personally i hate it. in highschool i listened to all kinds of music, my preference has always been country but i like some rock, and used to like rap about 10 years ago. now its just gotten awful IMO.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• i just think rappers back in the days actually rapped about their lifes now a days its just a bunch of rich people thinking its cool to be in a gang and do stuff they never actually have done before
    djsmommy13

Answer by djsmommy13 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• 80's and up until 1996 hip/rap was just amazing now its a fucken joke and i listen to everything
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Hate it. I was watching AI with my kids last night and this singer started playing the piano and singing and it was beautiful, then all of a sudden P. Diddy (or whatever he's calling himself these days) came out and ruined the song by rapping. I just don't get it.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 6:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• The only rapper I like is Jay-Z today. It's horrible anymore. Who did you used to like?
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Jayz is the ONLY rapper I listen to. I really like his music. The other rappers scare me because they yell and scream at you.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2011