Feels like a bad period. adult content

I am 39 weeks pregnant and I have had really really bad cramps that last for like 20 minutes 3 times today. It feels like a horrible period. I can't walk through them. I know what to look for as far as labor goes and I know this isn't labor because it's not consistent. I was just wondering is this normal? There's no spotting or anything. Just lots of discharge.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You should go to the dr and be checked out. What may be normal for some may not for others. Everyone's pregnancy is different. Good luck!
    ss1436

Answer by ss1436 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Do you have a doc or nurse you can call? I definitely be consulting with my nurse or doc about that.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• ive been told its pressure from the baby moving down to the position.. i had cramping all day an in the middle of the night i went into labor.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 6:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• ther wait a lil and count your contractions or call the doc
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Sounds like the beginning of labor to me.
    sweetsinglemama

Answer by sweetsinglemama at 7:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Could be baby moving into position and losing the mucus plug. It wouldnt hurt to be checked. With my 2nd I didnt think I was in labor and was just up and down all night and felt back pressure and turned out I actually was in labor. It was so much different then my 1st.

Answer by gemgem at 7:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I only experience that when I was in labor Maybe you call call your doctor and see what advice he/she gives you

lovinmy4babys

Answer by lovinmy4babys at 8:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• sounds like my first labor....just like it. go in and see, at least call your on call physician at 39 weeks i don't think you should ignore such pains. if it;s not labor i would want to rest assure there i no other problems
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 8:45 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Ive been going through this the last week. I think its our mucus plug coming out? Doctor told me it was ok.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Yeah, this is my second child but you lose so much when you have children. All the little details have left me. Not that it matters much because this is a new pregnancy, which means new things may or may not happen. I am still cramping on and off and more and more discharge. If it doesn't quit soon, I will run in to be checked. Just doesn't seem to be the same symptoms they've told me to look for. Thank you ladies. Ya'll have been a great help. <3
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2011