What do you think of this?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/12/world/europe/12russia.html?smid=tw-nytimespolitics&seid=auto

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 6:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Uhm really, I have no words.

Answer by gemgem at 6:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I think that Mr Biden would be played in a very bad way. That would be such a boon for Russian spy networks. The world knows how easily Obama and Biden can be played, but I don't think Obama would be quite that stupid.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:57 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Mr. Putin, “I looked the man in the eye. I was able to get a sense of his soul.” Bush on Putin

He also said what a misjudgement that statement was in his book
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Answer by Carpy, I don't think Obama would be quite that stupid." Could it be, that is exactly the Soros' plan?
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:58 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Instead of playing the "who do we blame in the government game", can we express grief for our Airmen who were killed & their families? We are so ready to blame but we need to support our military men & women & the families 1st & foremost. Thank you all the wives of our service men on here. Give my love. Tell them this old Navyy Vet wishes them Fair Winds and Followins Seas!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2011