Not as hungry!

Not that im Prego im not as hungry.. Is the baby still gonna get what its needs if i dont eat as much... ?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 1:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I completely lost my appetite when I was pregnant. I've always loved to eat but I had zero interest in food during my pregnancy. I actually lost 13lbs in the first 3 months and only gained that back. I was the exact same weight the day I went into labor as I was on my first pre-natal check up! But my baby was born 7lbs 8oz and perfectly healthy. Go figure!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Make sure you take your pre-natal vitamins. When I was preggo with my son, I ate like a horse. Now that I'm preggo with son #2, I'm NEVER hungry. If it were up to me I'd eat one meal a day, but I will do small snacks instead.
    Pregowithsecond

Answer by Pregowithsecond at 1:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I never got a good pregnant appetite, either, and did just fine! Make sure the things you DO eat are healthy, and always have snacks readily available should you have the slightest urge to eat.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• The baby will take whatever it need from you. Just be carefull you get enough for YOU i have seen moms that have had their teeth decay because the baby was taking all their calcium and they weren't bringing in enough for themselves.
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2008