What time of the day do you exercise??

At what time of the day do you exercise?? Do you do it at home through a machine or do you have workout video's or do you go to the gym? Does it really matter at what time you exercise just as long as you exercise right?
When I was younger I never dieted (even saying that word makes me want to eat something) but I did exercise at night and I watched my portions. That worked really well for me and I lost weight.
Now I am having a hard time and just wanted to know what time you gals workout.

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i don't have an specific time, depeneds if the baby is sleeping or my mom can take care of the little one.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 10:42 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I always exercise in the morning even before I had kids. I just like to get it done first thing in the morning so I don't have to worry about it later. I either run outside or go to the gym.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I exercise at night after my boys go to bed because thats the only time I get to.. I know its no the best time to do it but its the only time I have
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I usually wait until later in the day. I like to walk in the evening. I sleep better that way.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• first thing of the morning after getting the kids off to school...gets my butt moving for the day then wind down with some relaxing yoga in the evening/before bed and sleep like a baby all night
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 8:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I workout usually at night, after hubby gets home. Unless I am seeing the personal trainer, then I do it in the morning. And I workout at the gym, I figure if its the only thing to do there I will get it done...unlike being home and excuses coming to me.
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 8:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• i workout in the morning after i send my kids to school and before my youngest wakes up..right now im using YOUR SHAPE for the wii so far i like it
    valLOVESfred

Answer by valLOVESfred at 8:57 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• When my son is taking a nap OR when my husband gets home at night and can keep my son away from me for a half hour while i use my exercise ball so I can keep my heart rate up!
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 9:54 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• It's easier for me, generally, in the mornings, but today my run happened round 2:30. Being flexible with life helps. As long as my morning latte has some time to kick in, I'm good to go. I generally go running, then do some strength training exercises either at the trail head or at home. I may also do a Jillian Michaels video (30 Day Shred). 2 days a week I bike instead of run.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Sometimes I exercise in the evening when I have a little more energy. I'm not a morning person since I tend to feel sluggish, so I wait til the evening. When I do exercise I use a stepper and some light weights; nothing too strenuous though. Other times I exercise to a merengue dance video. I like to mix up my routine so I don't get bored.
    blogmom

Answer by blogmom at 2:34 AM on Mar. 12, 2011