Like we can't fry a frickin' egg

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly her husband burst into the kitchen. "Careful .. CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my GOD! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful ... CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!" The wife stared at him. "What the hell is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?" The husband calmly replied, "I wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving!

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sidesplittinglaughterrolling on floorlaughingAbsolutely hysterical.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• LOL!! I don't say a darned word when he is driving. I just sit back and listen to him gripe at the GPS. It is a hoot...he talks to it like he is talking to a person!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• laughingAnother good one- and actually, that could be my husb when I'm driving!  -lol  He's a terrible passenger :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2011