HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THE "SUPERMOON" THAT'S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN ON MARCH 19TH ? *SCARY !

SO, I WAS READING ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE & TSUNAMI THAT HAPPENED IN JAPAN & THERE WAS A LINK RIGHT UNDER IT ABOUT THIS SUPER MOON THATS SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENING ON MARCH 19TH 2011. THERE'S AN ASTROLOGER THATS PREDICTED THAT ON THE 19TH THE MOON WILL BE SIGNIFICANTLY CLOSER TO THE EARTH IN A REALLLLY LONG TIME, LIKE 221,000 MILES AWAY THAT WILL CAUSE HUGE NATURAL DISATER'S B/C THE EARTH CAN'T "TAKE IT" BEING THAT CLOSE, SO THERE SAYING IT WILL CAUSE EARTHQUAKES, VOLCANOES ERRUPTING & ALOT OF OTHER THINGS THAT THEY SAY WILL "WREAK HAVOC" ON THE EARTH... I SAW IT AT YAHOO.COM WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT THE JAPAN DISASTER...

ALL THESE THINGS GOING ON, ON THIS EARTH THESE PAST COUPLE YEAR'S HAVE BEEN CRAZY & HERE'S JUST ONE MORE THING ADDED...

ZoeyMariah.

Asked by ZoeyMariah. at 8:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I dont believe that at all. I trust God & he is the one that controls every thing.
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 1:40 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• We've got a 5K run that day and my daughter's birthday party, the moon had better hold off till the 20th.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My first thought, WWAGD? (What will Al Gore Do?)

Second thought. Astrology. Enough said.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• There was one a few years ago, it was awesome.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• The Moon ALWAYS has an effect on the earth, and sometimes it's a LOT closer than normal. I don't think that it's going to cause that much trouble,though, but we'll all just have to wait and see. Personally, I'm looking forward to it and hoping that it's warm and clear so maybe my Esbat celebration can be outside for the first time in months.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• As a pagan, it has me more excited and interested than scared. I look forward to seeing the moon bigger and brighter in the sky!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Why are you yelling at me?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I'm sure that if you just get outside and  shoot the moon that everything will be alright.devil mini

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:30 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• not true....lol
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• We'll just have to wait and see. Astrologers seem to have a thing about speculating on astroids pulverizing the earth or the moon being to close and wrecking havoc, etc these days. I kinda wonder if some of them aren't perhaps watching too many sci fi diaster movies.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 8:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2011