Karma

A man walks into a nightclub one night. He goes up to the bar and asks for a beer. Certainly, Sir, that'll be one cent." "One Cent?!!" exclaimed the man. So the man glances over at the menu and asks, "Could I have a nice juicy T-bone steak, with chips, peas and a fried egg?" "Certainly, Sir," replies the barman, "but that comes to real money." "How much money?" inquires the man. "Four cents," the bartender replied. "Four Cents?!!" exclaimed the man. "Where's the guy who owns this place?" The bartender replied, "Upstairs, with my wife." The man says, "What's he doing upstairs with your wife?" The bartender replied, "The same thing as I'm doing to his business."

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lmaogood one
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• damn!
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2011