What's up doc?

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam. Finally the doctor arrived, examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed. "Breast-fed" she replied. "Well! , strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered. She did. He pinched her nipples, then pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a detailed examination. Motioning to her to get dressed, he said, "No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk." "I know," she said, "I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came."

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sidesplittinglaughter OMG! I think you topped yourself this time!  That's sooo funny!  Another one to cut & paste for mom's Mother's Day card!  -LOL!!!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• ROTFL That was great
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• laughing OMG'osh too funny!!  Thank you for posting that and letting me see it tonight.  I soooo needed a good laugh!

flcouple7577

Answer by flcouple7577 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I am laughing so hard I woke the baby. that was very funny.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 9:52 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• keep posting jokes i love them!!
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2011