Am I the only one?

That's with someone who is classified as a sex offender, I never think of him like this. It was a mistake with a 15 yr old girl who turned him in afterwards. I have chosen to forgive him but the more time that goes by i feel like I'm the only one with someone with something like this in there background even though it's not serious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Yup, just you.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Oh yeah a tree jumper or chomo huh yeah you are the only one
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I do not know any one, nor am I, but I seriously DOUBT you are the ONLY one :) I wonder if you could google it and find a site kind of like this one where you can find some support if you feel that you need it :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Hey why ask if your only going to vote us down geez
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• okay hon not serious a sexual offender really? keep him the hell away from my kids
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I am the one voting you down. Dont judge someone unless you have walked a day in their shoes.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Okay first I got mollested so you have a good night
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I guess the shoe was on the other foot we have no idea about the victim or if he is even telling her the truth a chomo is chomo no matter how they try to white wash it. No one is jusdging her but you feel free to vote me down again.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• He isn't a molester they had consensual sex and she turned around and turned him in. It's not like Im with a child molester because I would never or have one around my children
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I have looked into it to see if he's lying to me and everything he's says is true ive been in touch with many officers that say the same thing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2011