Husband go out annoyingly too much?

A man left work one Friday afternoon. Being payday, instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend hunting with the boys and spent his entire paycheck. When he finally appeared at home, Sunday night, he was confronted by a very angry wife and was barraged for nearly two hours with a tirade befitting his actions. Finally, his wife stopped the nagging and simply said to him, "How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?" To which he replied, "That would be fine with me." Monday went by and he didn't see his wife. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results. Thursday, the swelling went down just enough where he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 9:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Good One :)
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Bahahahahahaha oh man, this girl has got jokes. So funny!
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• see what happens when they get lippy!! hahaha
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 9:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Your making my stomach hurt. Lol
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 9:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• HAHA! Totally not what I was expecting from the title of this post. Love it!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2011