BIRTH CONTROL HELP!!

ok im takeing birth control called tri sprintec well i started my period after the first pack like i was suspoed to well 2 weeks later i had another one now im fixen to start takeing the white pills that make me have a period should i go ahead and take them or start on another pack?

aggheff08

Asked by aggheff08 at 1:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Health

• I would stick to taking the white ones....These are just sugar pills that contain no horomones....Even if it makes you start another period, take them as indicated. Usually your body will start to regulate it's self...but if it doesn't then you might want to consider another type. Not everyone reacts the same. Good luck
    flowerchild56xo

Answer by flowerchild56xo at 3:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I had to try around 5 different types of birthcontrolpills, before I found one that worked (Desogen). I now have an IUD, it is great. No worries.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Not to be rude or anything, but we are not doctors. The doctor was the one that prescribed medicine to you, even though its a birth control pill, if you have any questions or any concerns in regards to the pill, call your doctor. Usually on the weekend, there is someone on call, and they have to call you back, and answer all of your questions. Good luck
    Anonymous

• Another good place to check for info is the medication insert that comes with the pills. It will probably say that spotting is natural during the first couple of months while your body is adjusting to the pills. I would continue taking the pills as prescribed and call your doctor or nurse practitioner and ask if it is normal and what they suggest.
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2008