My Hubby Is Best

All I ever see on this website is my SO is cheating, lieing, treating me bad blah, blah, blah! What is wrong with you women? Isn't there some reason your with them? Or did you get knocked up & figure your just stuck with them?

My husband is so amazing, that compared to all the crap I hear about your husbands' I must be married to the most perfect man in the world! Weare currently pregnate with our 4th child (in as many yrs) and he is just as wonderful with this pregnancy as all the others. He lets me sleep in and gets the kids and morning chores done with out me asking. He just does it even if he's not feeling that up to it. And yeah he isn't perfect he may forget to change diapers sometimes or not clean their faces perfectly, but who cares he does the best he can and if you have a SO who your proud of I'd like to here about because frankly I've only been with this site for 3days and from what I've seen posted all SO's suck!

CrazyMommy87

Asked by CrazyMommy87 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• sounds like we're married to the same man :) yes, there are those days i'm aggitated with him, and vent about it. but in general, he is the best hubby.

most women come up here not only to ask and answer questions, but it's also to VENT. vent to other women who understand. with, what, millions of women on this site, there are at least a thousand of them that are having a bad day, who are in need of a vent. so you're going to see more vents on here than "best day/husband ever" posts.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I am with you. My hubby is the most awesome man. He loves me in spite of myself. He spoils me rotten and lets me spoil him. We are the very best of friends and I don't see that ever changing. We have been best friends since 1986, in the 6th grade.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Im with you my Husband is the best.. He loves me and our boys and treats us like gold
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My husband is good too. He has his strengths and I have mine. He doesn't abuse me or the kids and we are all happy. I can't complain!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I am with ya'lll !!! My husband is so wonderful , i love him so much!! he treats me great, and we're pregnant with our first child, its the sweetest thing watching him talk to the baby & read to the baby.

I feel so blessed!
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I am glad to hear there are some other really great men out there. Everyone I know has issues with their men. My husband is thee most understanding and tolerant person. We've been married almost 30 years. We've been thru a lot but staying together has always been a priority. Now I am so glad we didn't throw in the towel when things got a little tough. Our kids are now out of the house and we are closer than ever. I am so lucky!
    WonderingHeart

Answer by WonderingHeart at 10:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I have a Great Husband too! He is awesome. He can drive me crazy sometimes, but I couldn't imagine anyone better for me than him!!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 12:03 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• I have to agree with you woman. There seems to be a MASSIVE amount of STUPID women on here. Its like doormat central on this site for wives and significent others who just TAKE all the shit and crap and abuses their "men" dish out. You CAN save a marriage where he's cheeted on you, if you really want to, but everything else is negotiable, and I mean EVERYTHING. You will NEVER get a 100% perfect man in every regard, but why anyone would put up with a guy who's only ever giving 10% is beyond me. For the record? I think I have one of the rare near perfect men.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• whateva stop bragging
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• To all of us with near perfect husbands let's live long happy lives and brag about our husband whenever we get the chance!
    For those of you with 10% husbands, see the strength in yourself to know that you deserve better and there is better out there and you can do it on your own!
    CrazyMommy87

Comment by CrazyMommy87 (original poster) at 10:36 AM on Mar. 12, 2011