Can anyone honestly answer this question....

Why is it that a man will constantly complain about not getting "any" and wonder why when you tell him numerous times that the smell of alohol on his breath turns your stomach...yet he still drinks and still complains.......

(no not an alcoholic, can out it down and do without and do just fine, has done it in the past)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Obviously, judging from his behavior, alcohol is more important.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I deal with the same issue all the time. It is because he is drunk and not thinking.. and doesn't want to let it go. It's just typical drunk behavior. Sorry you have to go through that..I know how frustrating it can get. Hang in there. And even though he isn't an alcoholic.. when he is sober.. talk to him about his behavior whilee he's drunk... maybe he will be more considerate next time.
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 9:45 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• because he's too drunk to remember what you told him =\

hubby has the same issue sometimes. at least he learned to swish some mouthwash before he can come near me.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 9:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• ewww I know my husband drinks budweiser thee worlds stinkiest beer,and sometimes he burps and the fumes go right up my nose. GAG..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• That is very inconsiderate..and it sounds like he has a bit of a drinking problem (no matter what you said in parentheses).
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Thanks all...glad to know I'm not the only one dealing with this and @MarGeee Budwiser isn't the stinkiest Nasty Ice is (natural Ice) yuck...the cheaper it is the more it stinks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Men are DUMB girl!! Have a drink yourself and I promise the smell of it on his breath WONT bother you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Dh had started drinking alot out of the blue about a year ago, and he's kind of a mean drunk, it's pretty pointless to tell him anything when he's drunk, wait until he's sober then tell him what the problem is...I did this with DH and he cut down on drinking WAY MUCH, only a couple of beers a month now. Good Luck mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2011