No matter what I do I am never happy...

Is there anyone else who feels this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Health

• I used to...but then I started seeing a therapist and was able to talk through my feelings. I didn't need meds or anything, she just helped me come up with a way to work through my stress so I didn't feel so helpless and blah all the time.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 9:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Can't say that I do (I am THE happiest woman there is)..but here's a bump. Hope things get better.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 9:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• We all have our moments, but if it seems like there's no hope, talk to someone. It could be a therapist, friend, family, anyone really. Just someone who is a good listener. You matter and your happiness matters! Stay strong and don't give up. Things can and will get better.
    RochelleFS

Answer by RochelleFS at 9:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I've been there and it's so lonely. Even though many people go through this, when it's you, it's different. I learned I have a problem
    with depression. Counseling and meds have brought me to a place that I can enjoy life again. There was a time I didn't want
    to be here, but wasn't about to do anything, just wanted to ...not exist. Good Luck.
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 4:36 AM on Mar. 12, 2011