Tell me about your Double Stroller or Sit and Stand!!!

I am looking to buy a double stroller preferable a sit and stand and would like some opinions from other Mom's! I did have the Eddie B. single stroller and liked it okay. The cup holders STANK and the seat didn't lay all the way down. Those are my two things I know to look for this time....but I still need HELP!! THANKS!

MomAubrey

Asked by MomAubrey at 1:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I bought this one about 3 months ago because i needed a double stroller instead of two sperate ones. It excellent quality and so worth the money.

http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-duette-twin-pushchair-toffee/131276000/type-i/

happytohelp

Answer by happytohelp at 3:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I have the Graco Duo Glide and I honestly LOVE it. It turns and the back seat reclines all the way. I cant get a sit and stand stroller I always feel bad for the kids whos back it to everything Our next thing we are going to get is a wagon. but I hope this helps
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2008