Which theme?

My son is having his third bday in April and I'm trying to decide between two themes: pirates and fish.

I've asked my son and he can't make up his mind because, well, he's three. Today he told me he wanted a poop in the potty theme...

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 9:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Pirates theme would be fine.....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My DS turns 3 in April as well! I think we're going to do trains. But my friend had a pirate theme and it was awesome. If you have a Dollar Tree nearby, ours has a ton of pirate stuff, so you could look there.

(BTW, my DS said he wanted a Justin Bieber party. DH said no way...lol).
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 10:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• He is going to want pirates more than one year. I would do fish this year, because at some point he is going to want pirates again.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• The kids went to a combo pirate and fish party. They had a great time.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:12 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• My son's 3rd birthday was Pirates and he still talks about those pirates lol
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 4:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Pirates and fish together...after all, aren't fish in the sea that the pirates sail on? ;)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2011

• My son turns 4 in April; what you can do is combine the two themes and decorate the walls with fish and then put a pirates chest down at the bottom like it is on the bottom of the ocean

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 15, 2011