Do you use bar soap to wash your... adult content

Vagina? I know this is a strange question. But I don't, and I'm wondering if other women don't for the same reason...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No, I think bar soap is dirty if that makes sense,,lol yuck, I use body wash.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I do because it's antibacterial and it just makes me feel cleaner. If it irritates your skin down there, have you tried something hypoallergenic?
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I don't use anything to wash my vagina. I don't use bar soap at all, so I use body wash to wash my external genitalia and the rest of my body, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I just rinse down there? Should i be scrubbing? LOL.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 10:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I use Summer's Eve Feminine Wash.
    Anonymous

• I haven't bought bar soap in years.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• we use to use bar soaps when we were kids and at home so of course I used it then, but now I don't use bar soap and haven't since living on my own which has been 8 years now I use body wash
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I only use the antibacterial in that area.
    Anonymous

• Using harsh soaps increases the risk of infection because it screws with your pH balance. I wash with warm water only.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I use Dove Unscented for Sensitive Skin bar soap on myself in that area, and I also use that brand of soap for my kids' skin because it's very mild and not drying at all.
    natersmom76

Answer by natersmom76 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2011