Spice up sex life? adult content

Every since my DS was born, mine and my DH's sex life has gone down hill. It's the same routine different day. It's time for a change!!!! I need about 10 nights worth of new things to try and get things back on track. any idea, positions, techniques ANYTHING will help.

via86

Asked by via86 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I am in the same slump, I'm gonna follow your question for help as well..lol Good luck.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• www.sexinfo101.com has about every position you could ever want to try on there, plus animated demos showing how to do them.

Toys help a lot of couples in slumps, as does including porn. My husband and I aren't really into either of those things (we've tried them, didn't do much for us). Instead I made a box. I got a white shoebox from Walmart and decorated it with quotes about love and sex and little rhinestones and painted kisses. Inside I put about 50 different ideas, ranging from the romantic to the kinky , and every so often we pick a card out of the box. It's also good because it gives a safe place to write down fantasies and share them without feeling threatened. Some of the things I put in there are "Find a new kissing technique" "Tell your partner something that excites you about them" "Have sex outside" "use a blindfold" etc etc etc :)

Good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Night one: ALL about him!!
    Night two: ALL about you!!
    Night three: oral sex only (for both)
    Night four: cuddling and foreplay only...no intercourse
    Night five: down and dirty...no foreplay
    Night six: as romantic as you can get
    Night seven: take a break
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• get a kama sutra book, take a trip to a sex store together and test each other's boundaries on how comfortable you can be with each other and new things. try different places even. try a cooling lube!!!!
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Try getting intimate in different rooms of the house. Make your bedroom off-limits! Do it on the kitchen counter, in the shower, on the coffee table, against a wall, outside under the stars at night, in the backseat of the car, anything...

If you have a few positions you stick to, try banning those positions for a week. You'll be surprised at how creative you can get! Even if a position doesn't work out, laughing and trying it is half the fun.

Try doing only oral for a night.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 12:40 AM on Mar. 12, 2011