... am i the only one .. or does it seem like

EVERYONE IS SICK!!! i go to work.. people are sicks.. i come home and everyone is sick.. at the store.. there are more people buying medicine than food. and that's not just it.. everyone is having a hard time getting rid of it! i am sick of being sick!!

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 10:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yep, I'm sick too... I think I have walking pneumonia, and if I'm not feeling better by Monday, I'm going to the Dr... :(
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Amen! I have been on antibiotics 5 times since Christmas... my mom, husband, sister, brother, my son and I have all been passing whatever it was around. Everytime I started feeling better three days later I was sicker than the last time... It was awful, but I think we all may have finally kicked it. Thank god! (and we don't even live together just see each other alot, my family is really close)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Yes, it seems this sickness season has lasted longer then normal. My S/O has been sick on and off since Dec, I've had it twice, my YDS had it 3 times and my ODS had it once. It sucks. A lot of S/O's is because of the work he does.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My son is sick. We were on a photo shoot next to the lake. Today looks very nice but it was very windy. after the shoot I got some meds and went straight home. I do agree that everyone seems sick. This could be a weather change fault.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 11:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I just got over my cold
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 8:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2011