Haven light spotting and can you still be pregnant for the first three months

sexyma63084

Asked by sexyma63084 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• First three months of what?
    Mamapunkin21809

Answer by Mamapunkin21809 at 10:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I think you're asking if it's possible to spot during the first 3 months of pregnancy...yes it is.
    I spotted and found out that I had a low progesterone level. You should go to the doctor.
    My grandmother had full periods during one of her pregnancies. But it's uncommon so please,
    go see a doctor.
    If that wasn't your question...then I'm not sure! LOL
    carissakc

Answer by carissakc at 11:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I spotted at about 8wks. Freaked out because I had a miscarriage 2yrs ago. Then found out it was more then likely my placenta attaching itself to my uterine wall. Sometimes it causes spotting. My miscarriage I bleed, so as long as its just spotting you should be ok. I would still let your doctor know. Good luck, and congratulations! :)
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Yes, I knw some women that didn't knw they was preganat b/c they thought the light spotting was there period.
    paula_07

Answer by paula_07 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• could be
    asil

Answer by asil at 4:02 AM on Mar. 14, 2011