What is the deal?

Do you read some questions and answers of some women on here does it irritate you? I haven't been on here long but I'm not liking it so far. I have noticed a lot (not everyone) of women only care about one thing and aren't open to what others say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Nope. I can't really say that. I've been here for about five years now. It's not my life, but I do visit often. I've learned a lot, maybe even more than I wanted to. LOL! When I ask a question, I take what I need and dispose of the rest. Sometimes you may laugh at posts, other times you cry. It's pretty much like real life... when you can't take the heat, you get out of the kitchen (for awhile) LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Some days are more entertaining than others. If I'm bored with the questions I find other things to do. I love coming to answers and Love the debate section. Especially politics. So alot of times I'll be there answering, debating or just learning from other moms.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• There are always going to be some of those. I just try to ignore them. I'm not into the debating- I get too charged up with those. I stick to the categories I know something about, or answer questions where I feel I can help.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2011